Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,392 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Dropped Calls
AlexAA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem as so many others on this forum; i.e., dropped calls from home (zip code 19124),  I've made many calls for many years from this same home without any problems and all of a sudden, within the last week, I'm dropping calls on a regular basis.  I've also recently started to get messages saying that my call failed.  I've also heard from people that I'm difficult to hear or that they only hear every other word.  I have an iPhone 6s.  I thought maybe something was wrong with my phone so I had it checked by Apple.  There's nothing wrong with the phone.  Now, after reading all of the posts on this forum about people having the same problem I'm having, I have to believe the problem is with the Verizon network.  Could this be being caused by something Verizon is doing to get ready for 5G?  Whatever it is, it needs to be addressed.  It's useless to have a mobile phone that can't initiate or maintain a call.

Alex

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic