Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,483 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

BOGO Scam?
Dyeroushalmi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else get swindled by Verizon's BOGO deal on the Galaxy S9? Recently spoke to a chat agent who told me about this "but one, get one" deal Verizon had on the Galaxy S9. He walked be through placing and order on 2 phones and told me that the ONLY stipulation was that I needed to have one of the phones activated on a new line. After placing my order, I received my bill for the first time this month to see no refund for the "free" phone. After contacting Verizon for several hours, they told me I was not eligible because I payed for the phones upfront instead of through a monthly payment plan. This was neither mentioned by the chat agent who helped me place the order nor anywhere on the site during the order process. Worse yet, Verizon won't even take back one of the unused devices. After 20 years of loyal service to Verizon, I am absolutely disgusted by this scam conducted by Verizon. I will definitely be taking all 7 of my lines to AT&T after this atrocious service.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic