Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,921 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

LIRR Cell service
NelsonE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi!

I recently purchased an Iphone X and became a new customer to Verizon wireless. I am a daily commuter from  the LIRR Westbury train station into Penn Station New York. I came over from Sprint where I was quite disappointed over the years with service in certain locations throughout the metro area. I have however found myself over the past few weeks becoming extremely frustrated since coming to Verizon as the my cell/data service is virtually non existent my entire commute. I had some issues but not very many while on Sprint but they paled in comparison to my virtually horrid service while on my 45 minute commute now on the Verizon network. Its frustrating because outside of my commute everything else has been great. Service in Penn Station is fantastic which used to be pretty bad through Sprint but as a regular commuter this is driving me slightly nuts. Is there any solution at all for this on Verizon's side? Maybe some towers are in repair along the route? I look forward to hearing from anyone at all on this.

Best Regards,

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic