Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,671 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Is anyone having problems with their phone since this newest Galaxy update
CARLISLE50
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have used Samsung Galaxy phones since they first came out. I always lived them. I have the 7s currently and used to love it until the newest update a few weeks ago. Now my phone performs horribly...freezes up, drops calls, gives me messages about apps not working that I dont even have, deleted all of my email folders and no longer has the option to add folders...the list goes on and on. I spoke with Samsung call center last night and was told they were being inundated with similar calls, however, there is no fix. So I am paying a LOT of money for a phone that no longer works properly. Samsung did this, it is their mistake, and I think they need to do something to compensate people or give them some type of option to make it right. They said the calls are coming in on the Galaxy 8 as well. This is absurd and Samsung needs to figure something out. When I finally get my issue solved and get another phone, it WILL NOT be a Samsung!!

Who I have the same questioned this topic