Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,488 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Substantially slow MiFi speeds
Thatjenchick
Enthusiast - Level 2

We upgraded to the Unlimited Plan in March, and also purchased a jetpack for MiFi at home. We live in a very rural area and this is our only source of internet. We had no issues in March or April, but then last month got the text/email notices that we've reached the 10G mark and would experience slower speeds. We well exceeded 10G in the previous months (by a LOT) with no slowdown. I've called Verizon and was told they were working on a fix for this. Same goes for my brother and parents: same slowdown, same results upon calling Verizon. Now I'm reading Verizon always intended the 10G at high-speed and then slowing down the service afterward. I was given NO warning about this happening upon purchase of the jetpack. I was told it'd be unlimited 4G, no issues. Suddenly it seems like Verizon decided to backtrack and pull a switcheroo on their customers. I am highly disappointed in how this was done, and how it's being handled. To go back after the fact and say "oh that's how we meant for it to happen anyways" is highly unprofessional and unfair to your paying customers.

Who I have the same questioned this topic