Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,437 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Droid Turbo 2 not charging
SMARKUS50

On one hand it is a relief to find that my phone is not the only Turbo 2 having this issue, but on the other hand it is frustrating beyond belief and I need to know how to fix the issue!!!

Roughly six weeks ago, my Droid Turbo 2 stopped accepting regular charges, including the "great" wireless charger that the sales rep suggested I buy for quick charging capability. So, I dug out the Turbo Charger that my phone came with and things seemed to get better for a bit, or so I thought. Now, my phone won't recognize the Turbo Charger most of the time.

What can I do to fix this issue? Many people have mentioned taking their phone into Verizon and exchanging for a new phone. Is this my option? What if I don't have device protection? Am I [Removed]? I just bought this phone in August 2016. This phone should not be failing!

inappropriate content  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic