Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,396 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Problems with blurry photos when zooming
SiBlMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

On regular and wide angle, there is a zoom slider. About 1/4 of the way up the slider is a mark beyond which I cannot get photos to focus. I took 2 photos today. When the slider is below the mark both the computer screen in the foreground and the TV about 8 feet away are in focus. In another photo taken from the same location the slider is just above the mark and neither the computer nor TV are in focus. When I am with friends they can take crisp photos of details from quite a distance. I cannot get my G5 to focus on anything once I try to zoom in. I had someone at Best Buy check my settings and I believe they are all right. I find it hard to believe that the zoom is so limited on a camera that is considered so good. My G5 is 14 months old. I do not remember feeling that the photos were inadequate until recently but I know that now my picture taking ability is far below theirs on other Androids. Is there a correction for this? Please copy any helpful responses to [removed] .

Email removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic