Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.9K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Droid Turbo spontaneous wifi connectivity issue
Meghan321

My Droid Turbo has been working just fine with my home wireless router/internet until two days ago. Now it constantly connects, disconnects, 'connection failed'. Even when it does connect for a minute or so, it will either say 'connected, no internet' or it will say it's connected but the actual internet does not work (even though it says there is internet). I've tried everything to fix. Both the 2.5 and 5ghz have the same issue. Downloaded wifi fix apps, youtube instructions for clearing the network settings, airplane mode, forgetting/re-resetting wifi connections, etc... I logged in to my modem and made sure it wasn't filtering MAC address... tried turning off the modem firewall, I've tried giving the phone wifi connection a static IP address. I even did a factory reset. Nothing has fixed this and I haven't been able to access wifi internet at home for 2 days. My laptop and roku all connect to wifi/internet with no issues. Nothing else has changed over the last two days so I have no idea why this would suddenly be an issue.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic