Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

You guys are going to love this phone.

0 Likes
lalalexie

Placed my order 11/1 @ 7:30pm- given an original delivery date of 12/13 for a 256GB Space Gray iPhone X. Yesterday morning (11/25) the $$ was from my account but no updates to the tracking- spoke with a Verizon rep and was told the $ was an authorization charge and my phone would still ship on the 13th. Checked back this morning and I have a FedEx tracking number with a delivery estimate of Tuesday (11/28). Super excited to get my phone 15 days ahead of schedule and glad that I have the case and screen protector patiently awaiting its arrival already!

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I'm in the same boat. Waiting Tuesday I have a few cases and screen protector ready.

0 Likes
lalalexie

well, my iPhone X came in today. but i cant get it to restore from iCloud and I have 2 phones that wont work now 😕

0 Likes
guitar_t-bone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered SG 256GB on 11/12

Just received a confirmation text tonight at 20:25

Free VZW Msg: Your order #XXXXXXX was received on 11/27/2017. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships.

No shipping info yet.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Have you tried restoring from iTunes on your computer? If all else fails you may have to activate a clean slate.. but that's a last resort especially if you have info you need to retain

0 Likes
tuckeral77
Enthusiast - Level 2

CC charged last night and status switch to processing around 9pm last night (11/27). Now just waiting for it to ship.

ordered silver 256 on 11/9 with EDD 12/6

getting exciteddddddd

azelows
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also ordered on 11/9 (Silver 256). Last night my EDD was removed. Hoping that is a good sign. Keep me updated!

0 Likes
guitar_t-bone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got a text that mine is on its way to be delivered on Thursday.

Ordered 256GB Space Gray on 11/12

EDD 12/13

Received text stating order was received on 11/27 at 20:35

Received text with tracking number on 11/28 at 23:05

Cheers.

0 Likes
SCOLEF13

Don't get too excited, ours has stated that it is en route for two days now.  Verizon is blaming UPS.  UPS can't locate the phone but state there is a still a chance it will get delivered today.  UPS has come and gone and no phones.  Now, according to Verizon, we have to give it until 8pm before they can cancel our order and completely re-do the order.  Someone else has our phones and is enjoying them.  Meanwhile, we are stuck in cancel and re-issue order hell.  You would think if UPS can't locate the order it would be considered missing/stolen immediately.

Hope you get yours!

0 Likes