Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glad you're both about to get the phone, once you have it just take your time and enjoy tinkering with it, you will really enjoy this phone, and just the right size too, I'm hoping next week you both receive it, just be patient and take care.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I just got my tracking information and it should be here Monday or Tuesday I believe. It literally just shipped 10 mins ago. So they do ship over the weekend. That's good.

jessiehuther

Money has been pulled and edd disappeared! Think this is it! Ordered 64bg space gray 11/16

Jessie Huther

0 Likes
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's here!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how it feels to wait for a brand new phone, ANAOHA44. We fill orders for customers waiting on the iPhoneX the moment we get stock from Apple. I do notice that shipping dates vary based on memory size and color. It’s possible some people get their phones sooner because they ordered a different memory size or color than others. You can check on your My Verizon for your order status. It will show “pending” until it ships. Another way to know when it ships is when the credit card is charged for the taxes and any other fees billed “up front”. Does this help answer your question?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

I git updates over the weekend .... from Memphis to Connecticut.  Shipped Saturday and received Monday morning

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Live in Maryland and it's shipping from Pennsylvania so a Tuesday delivery date is a bit far out when it's only 2+ hours away.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve had same issues when it’s being delivered close by my area, And I’ve been patient so just wait a few more days and it’s going to be with you, it’ll be worth the wait, you’ll enjoy it more, I’ve decided to go ahead and wait instead of buying it at Apple store and my patience paid off by me enjoying my phone a lot, at least it’s on it’s way which is good.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sweet happy you have it take your time to get used to it

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I'm kinda glad I waited until they got most of the bugs fixed on the iPhone X.

0 Likes