Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don’t mean to be a pain but now shipping times from Apple are 1-2 weeks? How in the world is Verizon taking so long?

0 Likes
hstern314
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah I saw that too. I’m still waiting on mine (11/8 silver 256) but the only reason I went through Verizon is because I’m a new customer. Always go through Apple. They have constant resupply unlike these carriers.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also saw restocked supply in the apple store when I had my phone on preorder and decided to wait, worth it when the phone got to me, just be patient it will arrive, it's just i ordered on pre-orders day and you ordered early November, give it a week and a half or earlier and it's going to ship.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I surely hope mines gets shipped next week.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was very eager and impatient every day I passed by the apple store and saw those displays, man i wanted to have it bad since they had their stock in hand, but in a weird way i thought to just wait it out, it worked out well for me with all those days waiting, I just was so excited when it was in my hands finally, i told the associate I'll fix everything myself and they never got to touch the phone, lol i wanted to be the only one to touch.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I still think waiting over a month for a phone while others are getting theirs is ridiculous.

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

it's coming guise! I preordered mine on the 31st and mine just shipped. my only concern with it coming is the shipping guise. two day shipping is really two day? It shipped before the day before the holiday, but says I wont get it until Monday....... that's over two days.

0 Likes
ANAOHA44
Enthusiast - Level 3

These phones are Xmas presents, I’d leave verizon if they take that long

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Which phone did you order ERLCOL83? I ordered that same day as well.

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

I sure hope not. I think they are getting it into high gear now. trying to push them out as efficiently as possible. we don't want to be looking crazy like Samsung if the phone blow up

0 Likes