Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the Silver 256 too...  11/04 

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I haven't received anything. I'm just patiently waiting honestly. I know mines is being shipped soon.

ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

great minds think alike.

0 Likes
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok folks!  The money has been pulled and the expected delivery date is down!  I'll keep you posted but I think here we go!

ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine too! Fingers crossed for us both!

Sent from my iPhone

gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope you all get your x soon I enjoy mines very much since I got it Thursday, great phone no regrets on the money spent, right size to handle and with the otter protection that I got, it's not slippery when you handle it, so 42 dollars worth spent on the protection, screen also very good anti print and glare for 30 bucks not a single regret on spending for the max protection on this phone, so far haven't dropped yet, hopefully I never do, but the best protection is on the phone in case, good luck to all. Ordered the silver 256 gb and simply amazing for me. Also I was just waiting for the anniversary iphone and now that I have it I won't get anymore iphone until apple makes this phone obsolete. Staying with this a long time.

QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tracking number is in and now comes the Hell of my compulsive checking of UPS site to see it's progress.. .Hahaha

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Gv74 I have cases and screen protectors ready for when my iPhone gets shipped. I'm not taking any chances with this iPhone like you said. Apple said the is going to be the new design for the next 10 years, u doubt it, but if they stick to their usual ways and only do minor upgrades then I'm gonna stick with this phone for awhile myself. I still have ship date of 12/13 and is still processing but I hope it gets shipped earlier than that. I agree that this phone is the right screen size. I can easily use it with one hand. I can't wait for mines. Why did I have to order the one that's most popular?! SMH..

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

From time to time I take out the protection and just admire how good the phone looks, then put it back after 15 minutes of looking at it, of course on something soft, my weird way of even enjoying my phone more.

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

you like what you like! it's coming!

0 Likes