Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
vb112
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn’t have to log into the site. I just went to VZW.com > support> order status: Then copy and pasted order number and last name there. That’s the only page that ever age me info. MyVerizon app did nothing, no e-mails, and my store rep never saw anything. This page gave me the order ship date and tracking number. Had to go to fedex.com to get the delivery date. It should have been delivered tomorrow, but this morning fedex told me it would be delivered today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANAOHA44,

We understand your excitment and anticipation for this new phone. We want to make sure you have all the details for your order. Let's get some details. Have you checked your order http://vz.to/2zUzodf online? Have you received any additional order emails?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hstern314
Enthusiast - Level 3

So because my Verizon account is messed up, for lack of a better term, i am able to track other peoples packages. Now what i mean by this is when i copy and paste my pre-order number and put my last name in the "check status" boxes for some reason when i click on the button it pops up some other person's order. I won't share what that order number is for privacy reasons, but that is MESSED UP VERIZON! What the heck?! The reason for this post is to bring awareness so hopefully they fix that bug, but to also say that i just did it and some person's order that was placed on 11/4/17 has been shipped and is on the way (yes i can see the tracking number and verify that a signature is required which leads me to believe that this is an iphone order). I have no way of knowing what storage capacity or color it is or even what model (could be an 8, 7 or X), but if it is an X then there is hope that they are starting to ship closer to my pre-order date 11/8/17.

Please fix this bug Verizon. I don't want to see others people's packages information. I want to see my package.....and have it say shipped! thank you and i apologize for the rant.

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

well hopefully! that is awful that you can see other people's information. but I hope they are getting it together. I ordered mine 10/31 so I hope to be getting mine soon if the other other person ordered after me and is getting it before me.

0 Likes
hstern314
Enthusiast - Level 3

ERLCOL83 which color and size did you order?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Quiwor19, this is not the experience we want you to have when you order your phone. I know you were excited to get your device. I would like to investigate this further for you. Please check your message box.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

silver 256 gb.

0 Likes
ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

ME TOO!!!!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the need to get your iPhone X as soon as possible, kenbaileyiii. Have you received any email or text communication recently in regard to your order? I have sent a private message so I can further assist with your account. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ha!  Good luck with that kenbaileyiii!!!

0 Likes