Re: will iphone x preorder ship sooner than expected delivery date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

QUIWOR19, getting your hands on that stellar device, is like waiting for your parents to wake up on Christmas morning to open your presents. Your ship date is an estimated ship date. It can ship earlier based on when the manufacturer sends the inventory to us.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KRITOM87

I think the whole issue I have with this pre-order nonsense and why everyone is asking where theirs is because I ordered on 10/27 and got a delivery date of 12/1. Now it's 12/6 and people who ordered after me are getting theirs or it's in the process of being shipped. So you can say it's whenever you get the inventory but there's obviously more to it.

0 Likes
Lanc3
Enthusiast - Level 1

October 27th afternoon order.  11/22 estimated ship date, money pulled from account Nov. 11th phone scheduled for delivery Nov.14th by 8 PM.  Iphone X silver 64gb

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I agree. It's more to it than just inventory stock.

0 Likes
tuckeral77
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered 11/9 with EDD of 12/6 (because I wasn't patient and got the iphone8 instead), ordered the silver 256gb, not holding my breath, but hopefully it'll ship before December. anyone that ordered around the time I did seen any movement?

0 Likes
gev074
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think people who ordered silver or grey 256 gb is gonna be longer than 64 gb, I haven’t seen any 256gb in store only 64 gb, so yes expect 12/1 on this one or maybe later hopefully not but this seems to be the one that most are getting so just be patient

kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

You're probably right

0 Likes
MissRosieL

I ordered the space gray 256 at 7am est on 10/27. It will be to me tomorrow.

0 Likes
QUIWOR19
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered silver 256 on 11/4 and have 12/6 ship date.  I'll keep you posted if anything changes.  I'm really curious what will happen but it seems like they are just now filling the pre-order ones.  So, I'm not holding my breath for a miracle of it shipping in the next week or two...

0 Likes
tuckeral77
Enthusiast - Level 2

word. yeah I'm trying to be realistic. but a guy can hope. ha

0 Likes