trying to buy a phone
MNROOSTER

try to buy your sale phone Friday/ you no those deals you have .buy a x phone 400 off  with NO trader in. well i could not get it done on my phone. SO i went to the verizon store close to here. they said they were sold out/. so i ask if i could order one . i can wait . answer was NO. can i get a different one with the same deal answer was NO. How about a rain check , answer was NO. can you do anything the answer was NO. this was an offer only verizon offered because i went to best buy after to see if the could do the same thing because they are a reseller also. they were mad and said NO just like you.  This is starting to look like the old bait and switch. i still thinking of filing a report with the better business bureau . let put a few phone out there and then get them to up charge to a different phone. The way i look at this you people are the worst. lets just see how many customers we can be angry. Buy the way i wasn't the only customer in the store trying to do the same thing. One thing about your rep is he was good at say NO

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trying to buy a phone
SOMPAR16

Well said MNROOSTER. Seems like verizon does not care of their customers anymore. Was trying to buy LG ThinQ today on Cyber Monday deal. Had problem placing the order, Customer service phone give options and disconnects saying we have heavy call volume, tried 8-9 time, somehow with phone upgrade option it said call will be answered and music kept on playing for couple of hours with no answer. mean while got hold of some one on customer service chat facility. Stupid Verizon assistant kept of avoiding transferring to customer agent for half an hours finally got through some customer agent to hear that the cyber monday deals are over. Where as on the website still it kept on saying deals are still going on. She said somewhere on website it is written that deals are going to be over at 12:45 pm EST not sure where it was written. For me central zone guy it was still Monday.. Is it my fault that website order processing had issues? Is it my fault that I am in central zone? Is it my fault that the website still shows that the cyber monday adv still keeps playing on website and the deals get over inspite the ad showing up on screen. Is it my fault that Verizon did not answer to my phone or chat for couple of hours. Very frustrating experience from the so called USAs largest 4G network and with horrible customer service experience. I have the chat script saved but nowhere on website it says which e-mail id to send this chat to. Surprisingly there is postal address and In this world of e-mail communications era Verizon expects to send the postal mails..lol. I am sure someone will just respond in two sentences saying apologies for inconvenience that's it.. Horrible exprience of wasting my 4-5 hours on this cyber monday deals of verizon..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not how we want you to feel Mnrooster. I know I would be equally upset if I did not get this offer as well. We always want to help you. 

All of our offers are “while supplies last” and the iPhone X has been a very popular device. Due to the overwhelming demand for the iPhone X it sold out quickly. I can take a look at your account to see what I can do for you. Please check your inbox. 

Amber_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MNROOSTER,

The iPhone X Black Friday promotion was definitely a great offer. We understand your disappointment in not being able to take advantage of the promotion, but also your frustration with how things were communicated to you by the store representative. Thank you for your feedback. Because the offer attracted an overwhelming demand for the phone, the iPhone X stock was depleted quickly. Our offers are all "while supplies last", so we don't want you to feel that there was bait and switch involved. The good thing is that the holiday season is in full effect, so there's likely to be more great offers that roll out soon. Keep up to date on any new offerings on our Holiday Deals page at this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/holiday/deals/.

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes