my phone is frozen-iphone x
AJG9652

my iphone x worked great for a time but seems to have frozen without my being able to do anything on it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my phone is frozen-iphone x
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AJG9652,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your iPhone X being frozen without you being able to do anything on it. Allow us to help. When did this start? What recent changes (updates, downloads, etc...) have you made to your device? Have you powered off and on your device since issue begun? Have your device been exposed to any physical/water damage?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

this could be an apple issue. news said phones were crashing. apple just put out another update

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AJG9652, It's essential that we get your new iPhone X working right. What are you doing on your phone when it freezes? What can't you do on the phone during this freeze? Are you connected to WiFi when this happens? Please turn off your WiFi to test and let us know what you experience. 

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes