iphoneX slow connecting to websites.
unhappynoteuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone else have problems connecting to websites with the iphoneX?

Labels (1)
Re: iphoneX slow connecting to websites.
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some questions to get the ball rolling. These are ones that the Verizon Wireless agents that interact with us users will ask, so, I'll jump ahead of them. ☺

Is it slow using 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi or both? If just using 4G, which data plan has been selected? Are there any other VZW users in your area experiencing the same problem? How long has this been happening? What is your zip code? Did this start to happen after the installation of apps or an OS  update? Indoors, outdoors, both? Which websites are slow to load?  Can this be duplicated with other devices?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

unhappynoteuser, having issues connecting to websites from your iPhone X is very concerning. I am here to assist. How often are you experiencing this issue? Are you having issues connected to cellular data or Wi-Fi? What happens when you try to connect to a website?

Justin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
unhappynoteuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

It doesn't seam to matter if it is Wifi or 4G network. It just seems slow either way. I have done all updates. Still seem to be slow connecting to websites on my iphone. I have iPad and an android tablet that seen to work just fine on the network and wifi. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A slow phone on both Wi-Fi and 4G tell me there is a setting inside your iPhone that is contributing to the lag. I imagine the Safari app is being used. Here are the steps to Clear History and Website Data.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Let us know if this refresh helps.

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes