iPhone won’t send or receive mms
Tylerm14

I recently came over from T-Mobile and I am not able to send or receive mms with non iPhone users. I have gone through the trouble shooting and reset the phone. I have made sure that mms is enabled but it still doesn’t not send or receive. Is there any way to fix this it is frustrating because I did not have this issue with T-Mobile. Is it my phone or what is a way to resolve this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone won’t send or receive mms
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tylerm14,

Being able to stay connected with everyone is a big deal. We want to make sure you can fully count on your device to send the messages you need to everyone. We're glad to have you in the Verizon family and we're glad to help. What happens when you try to send an MMS to a non-iPhone user? How long ago did you start your service with Verizon?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Tylerm14

It gets stuck and does not send. I have spoken with a Verizon rep who replaced the SIM card. I have as well talked with Apple support and have reset the phone, the network settings and have tried numerous ways to resolve this. Apple support stated it was my carrier services that need to fix it after a diagnosis was run. Me and my father got an iPhone XR at the same time he has no issues with his but I have issues with mine. I have had service for about 15-16 days 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tylerm14,

Those are great details. It sounds like you've tried some great things. We definitely aren't giving up on getting these to work though. How do other services like calling, data, and regular texts work? If you try sending an MMS with your data on and Wi-Fi turned off do you get the same result? 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes