iPhone Xs Max Dual Sim Call Filter
nukethis

Tried using the Call Filter app on my phone and it doesn't pick up the correct phone number.  I'm currently using my sim and e-sim.  In my settings, I have my primary number as my primary.  The app still will not use my correct number - and yes, i have tried disabling my esim in my settings and still doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Xs Max Dual Sim Call Filter
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure the Call Filter App is picking up the right mobile number, nukethis. Thanks for reaching out to us here. What version of the Call Filter App do you have downloaded on your device? Is this an intermittent issue or a consistent one? Is your device fully up to date on the latest software?  JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
nukethis

The app version is 2.1.2 - The latest on the appstore.  iOS 12.2 - Latest version.  I've deleted this app multiple times and the app still thinks that my e-sim is my primary number.

Has this app been tested with sim/esim active iphones?

0 Likes
JSwords

I am having exactly the same problem on an iPhone Xs Max with the eSIM active with another carrier. The app prompts me for my phone number when it opens and clears the phone number every time I tap "Continue >".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JSwords-

I truly apologize that Call Filter is not working on your eSIM enabled phone. At this time, Call Filter is not available nor compatible with Dual SIM-enabled phones. Regretfully, Call Filter does not recognize which mobile number is with Verizon when an eSIM is active. This is an issue that is being worked. At this time, there isn't an ETA but we look forward for Call Filter to work on your eSIM device in the near future. I hope this information provides clarity.

CarmenT_VZW

Explorer5

I'm having the same exact issue. Any update on when the Call Filter will be able to detect eSIM phone numbers? 

0 Likes
vzwuser12938

I am having the same issue.  Any update on when this issue will be resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important this feature is to you. We do not have any updates or new information on eligibility. Check out our website https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/#supportedDevices for any updates.

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
Pjjameso
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue....how long can this take to rectify????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pjjameso, making sure you are aware of thefeatures that are compatible with your device is important. Allow us the opportunity to further go over the details of your concern. We do want to let you know that Call Filter is not available nor compatible with Dual SIM-enabled phones. Please follow this link https://vz.to/2GtbNU4  and reference number 5 to view the “The following devices are not compatible with the Call Filter app:” list to further review the details.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes