iPhone XR unlocking for Australia and New Zealand
Km19

Can the iPhone XR be unlocked for use in Australia and New Zealand if purchased new through Verizon? 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone XR unlocking for Australia and New Zealand
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to have the option to use their phones while traveling internationally, Km19. We are here to help explain the unlocking process. 

All phones that we sell are locked to our network. However, once our customers activate the phone within the USA on their Verizon Wireless account, then the phone is automatically unlocked.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: iPhone XR unlocking for Australia and New Zealand
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to have the option to use their phones while traveling internationally, Km19. We are here to help explain the unlocking process. 

All phones that we sell are locked to our network. However, once our customers activate the phone within the USA on their Verizon Wireless account, then the phone is automatically unlocked.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!