0 Likes
Re: iPhone X order status
SROY242

same.

0 Likes
norskejan
Enthusiast - Level 2

OMG  we are all fretting and tracking our iPhone X purchases and there are starving children everywhere   

To quote Bob Marley, “...Everything’s gonna be alright!” ...even if I don’t get my new iPhone X ‘til next week...because I live in a remote location and (cough) UPS can be unreliable, and we have a windstorm (or, insert your own story).

Cheers everyone!  Hopefully, we all just bought the greatest iPhone ever.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRAVEASO34,

That is exciting to hear! We are happy that you will be getting your new phone soon. Please feel free to let us know if you ever need assistance.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just checked my shipping status and finally saw some movement. Previously my package was in Elizabeth, NJ now it says as of 10:02 PM EST it was departing Newark, NJ which is where the airport is. It's only about a 3.5 hr flight to Dallas, TX. I'm about an 1hr away from Dallas. So, I'll definitely yet the phone tomorrow by 8 pm or earlier.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Same here.  It did not update on Verizon site, but I copy and pasted it into FedEx's website and it is showing movement. 

0 Likes
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

That’s great! Mine departed TN six hours ago. I thought it Would have arrived in Texas by now, but no update since.

0 Likes
SIMTHONG

I see that those who pre ordered on the day and until Oct 29, that they will receive their device on Nov 3, but have anyone heard of shipping dates for those who per ordered on  Oct 30? Mines is still saying EST-Shipping Dec 1 2017 Smiley Sad

NO charges on my card yet.

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my phone on 10/27 in the afternoon sometime and my edd is 11/22. No charges and tracking number as of yet. Hopefully I get my phone sometime next week. If not I won't have no other choice but to wait.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
mynameisnizzam

Ahhh, still shows order pending, check back at a later time. I ordered right at 2am Oct 27 and it says it was ship Nov 3. What should I expect here?

0 Likes