Re: iPhone X order status
mynameisnizzam

Does anyone know if Fedex automatically requires signature for delivery? Wanting to know if I need to be home between 3-8pm today if concierge can accept delivery on my behalf

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

everytime fedex delivered a phone to my home I had to sign for it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are eager to get your phone Martuc3. I would be as well. If your delivery date is 11/15, then it will ship by then. If it is sent sooner, then you will get an email advising you of this information. If you did not get any emails, then expect your new phone on 11/15. I do hope this clears things up for you.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just canceled my order and went to the store and got my iPhone x. I called to make sure they had them in stock. Smooth process

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

IMG_6870.jpg

Got it dudes! waited all morning outside my building.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grze14, help is here as I know exciting it is to get a new phone. We should always set proper expectations of the delivery of your phone.

I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

All you have to do is place a note on your door telling the FedEx driver to leave it at your front door and sign and date the note. That's what I did since I was working around the house and I might not have heard the door bell or knock on the door. It just so happens that the driver range my doorbell and I answered it. I showed the driver the note I taped to the front door and he said that would have been fine had I not answered the door. Don't forget to sign and date your note to the driver.

0 Likes
mynameisnizzam

Did they require signature? FedEx right?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CreightonCarr, help is here as you definitely deserve answers and resolution. Getting a new should be fun and exciting. Let's work together to get you a status update on your new device.

I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, and he even asked me for my id.

0 Likes