Re: iPhone X order status
mynameisnizzam

Me...

0 Likes
BIGGIE_SD
Enthusiast - Level 1

So its aroung 1:30am in SoCal and my pkg is Still in NJ i guess no iPhone for me today, serioulsy this is the people you do business with Verizon? Fedex sucks!

0 Likes
BlkGenius
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try to remain optimistic. There’s a chance that your particular box missed a scan and that you’ll still receive it today. There’s a chance that due to the sheer volume of packages going out today that FedEx‘s tracking system is delayed.

Look ok in the brighside, your device shipped. You’re not like so many others whon are still waiting for shipping confirmations or who didn‘t read that the device would be shipped to the billing address on file.

FedEx isn’t perfect, but no courier is without faults. It’s not Verizon’s fault because they did their job. I hope you get it today.

0 Likes
DERLUC55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sister and I both ordered a SG 256GB  on Oct 27. I received confirmation e-mail at 3:37am, she received 3:50am. Her phone is out for delivery and mine is still processing.  Whats up with this, Verizon??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yujinlee32, we never want you to be stressed out about an order. You can check the status of your order here http://vz.to/2h0QrzY

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jdmor81

I'll preface this post with the fact that this is my first online iPhone pre-order.

I pre-ordered my phone 6'ish hours after pre-orders opened on the 27th.  I haven't had a charge to my card, I haven't received any emails saying that my payment was rejected, my account is up to date.  The status of my order has been stuck in "processing" for several days.  The shipping date in my order confirmation email, and on my order status page on the website, is December 6th.

I noticed that someone, who ordered after me, has an earlier delivery date by at least 2-3 weeks.  Are there any known issues with the site with regards to updates?  How accurate have the shipping dates been so far?

0 Likes
LATJEN17
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I spoke with the rep and she told me it depends on your location and how many they have available at the time. My shipping date is November 22 no charges or shipping updates as of yet

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Checked my order status around 9 am CST. My order is on the FedEx delivery truck and out for delivery !!!!! Around 4:55 am it was in Shreveport, LA. I was getting worried because the status hadn't changed in a few hours. Then it went from there to my city in Texas at 7:47 am and on the truck for delivery at 8:23 am. There were no times in between. I hope it arrives before 8 PM as it originally indicated.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine is in processing lol

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

So my order went from WEST CHESTER, PA to ELIZABETH, NJ to NEWARK, NJ to MEMPHIS, TN to SHREVEPORT, LA and finally to TYLER, TX. So it took approximately 10 Hours to go from Newark,  NJ to the final destination Tyler, TX and be on the truck for delivery. Not too shabby !! So don't give up hope if you don't see a lot of movement all at once.

0 Likes