Re: iPhone X order status
mizreecy
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of mine has left TN and is at the facility here in OK. The other is still in NJ with no change.

BIGGIE_SD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im in the same boat TN left NJ still there

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

My 256GB Space Gray departed FedEx location, Newark NJ about 1:00 PM today. On its way to NC with delivery by 8:00 PM tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy day tomorrow for FedEx & UPS.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RHOOCH38-

I know that getting a new phone is super exciting! I want to be sure that we are setting the right expectations. The phone does not technically launch until Friday; therefore, the phone will not be delivered before the launch date. Fedex has instructions from Apple not to deliver any devices prior to the launch date. I apologize for the frustration but hope you enjoy your new phone when you receive it.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone is still in Elizabeth, NJ waiting to reach me in Texas. However, about 2pm today I got a ROBO call from Fedex informing me that I would be receiving a package tomorrow, 11/3, by 8pm. They also mentioned the tracking number and said that it would require  a signature and if I wasn't going to be home to sign for it that I could place a signed note on my front door giving the driver permission to leave the package.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAPMAR53-

Congratulations on your new phone! I'm sure you are eager to receive it. I apologize for the delay in our response, but I do want to ensure we are setting the right expectations for your charge on your card. Your card will be charged right before the device is slated to leave the warehouse. After your card is charged, you should expect your tracking information shortly thereafter. If your expected delivery date is Friday, I imagine you were probably charged yesterday (Wednesday). Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
grze14

Are you offering any sort of compansation for not delivering tomorrow? My CC got charged 2 days ago and yet phone was not shipped at all so far. I called today and was told that my phones will be shipped tomorrow with 2-day shipping. So that's a 5 day delay (2 business days) vs what you promised during the preorder (and in the confirmation email).

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

i'm still in the pending area lol this sucks lol.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

if your email stated a 11/3 delivery date then you will have it tomorrow.  Many reps get confused by delivery/shipping dates.  Phones will be in hand tomorrow if your email stated 11/3.

0 Likes
BIGGIE_SD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Should we start getting worried or just myself? Package still stuck in NJ and I live in SoCal, TN package is on its way but not NJ wth?

0 Likes