Re: iPhone X order status
katim_vzw
Verizon Employee

likainu,

We know how important your order is to you. Help is here. What happened?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

MCOGUY72, we need to get you connected with your new iPhone X. Please reply to your Private Message, so we can see what happened to your order.

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

I know you are anxious to get your new device, Brojon97. I can certainly look into this further and review the status of your order. I have sent you a Private Message so we can look into this further and work on this together. I look forward to hearing from you.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thank in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pamelaf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi Jnvaro,

Congrats on your iPhone X Preorder. I can certainly understand your concerns with not receiving a shipping confirmation email and want to help. I just sent you a direct message, please respond to this message for review of your order status.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that your order is going to arrive on time, DOMBLA2. When placing a preorder your account will not be charged until your order ships so it is completely normal for there to be a delay in the charge. Since your order is expected to arrive tomorrow you should be seeing a charge on your account by now. I have sent a private message in order to further assist in case you have not been charged yet. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to hear you were able to order your new iPhone X,

PHIPAR66. I can certainly appreciate your anticipation, that's for sure. There is a chance that you will receive your phone sooner. If we receive additional stock from Apple sooner than expected your new phone will ship before December 1. We will send you a notification via email as soon as your order ships. Does this help clarify things for you?

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to hear you were able to order the new iPhone X right away, Ja90. I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue when trying to place your order initially. I know you'd like to receive your new device as soon as possible. The delivery date of 11/15 is an estimate, we will be shipping out phones as soon as we receive additional stock so it's entirely possible that you will receive your iPhone sooner. We will send you an email notification as soon as your order ships. Does this help with your order concerns?

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly understand that you're looking to get your new iPhone X as soon as possible, LiveStrongRB. I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication when speaking to customer service previously. When placing a preorder for an iconic device such as the iPhone you will be able to select your billing address for shipping. I want to be sure that all is well with your order. I have sent a private message for further assistance, I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update. My phone has finally departed from TN. Hoping everyone else's has too.

0 Likes
corytrae
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is still in TN!! I hope this changes soon

0 Likes