Re: iPhone X order status
heathermirman

From what I can tell- it seems like the Space Gray iphone x’s are all in NJ right now and the Silver one’s are in TN. I would assume they will all start going to their destinations tomorrow...hopefully. The logistics of it are interesting to me. Really hoping for a smooth delivery process!! Already got my case And everything...just need the phone!

0 Likes
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m hoping the phones start moving tomorrow as well. My space gray is in TN, just six hours away from me.

0 Likes
BlkGenius
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on 10/27 around 3:25am EST. Order confirmation arrived around 3:45am EST. Had an ETA of 11/15. Order was in pending status up until about 30 minutes ago. I noticed a charge on my card for tax. Went back into the Verizon app and noticed the devices went from pending to processing. So it looks like we got bumped up to a launch day delivery. I orders 2 space grey 256s

0 Likes
Foss14
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was charged and it seems my order is still processing. I’m getting nervous over here. I originally was told I had a ship by date of 11/3. The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!

jannyflo2

I think the reason some ship dates are moving up is because other folks credit cards declined or their account went into an unfavorable status.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

You are correct.  They DO NOT charge until the phone is ready to ship.  Good luck!

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

They will not charge unless it is ready to ship.  You should be good-to-go.  Good luck!

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

I am just curious to where all your fanatics are from?  ROLL CALL!!!

Washington here.

0 Likes
BlkGenius
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know if this has much to do with it.

If your credit card was declined, they send an email to correct it. They also hold the place in line. If you look over to the reddit megathread, they say as much. Some people had the declined email go to the spam box and sit there for at least 2 days. They called, updated the credit card and their devices shipped.

As far as an account in unfavorable status. It depends. Depending on the account status, Verizon wouldn't have allowed the order to be placed anyway..let alone on a device payment plan.

0 Likes
Foss14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wisconsin here!

0 Likes