Re: iPhone X order status
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine shows in FedEx Delivery Manager and just where the package currently is (Elizabeth, NJ) and when it's due to arrive (11/3). It doesn't show any from/to addresses. But the address is correct in my confirmation email and it sort of shows a delivery address in FedEx Delivery Manager in a small drop-down box just above the package shipment information. I'm hoping to see some movement later today or at least see the status change to an updated location tomorrow morning. I'm not sure how often they update the status but perhaps it's once a day if the location hasn't changed and more often if the location changes within the same day.

0 Likes
onlysea
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre-ordered on Friday 10/27 and completed checkout at 12:04am PST. Received email confirmation for the order at 12:23am PST stating delivery by 11/10. Verizon’s website showed that the order would ship out on 11/10 all the way up until yesterday so I was super disappointed. Imagine my surprise when my CC showed a pending charge for the order amount yesterday. I just received shipping confirmation with a Fedex tracking number at 10:05am PST today 11/1 stating 11/3 delivery. To everyone who had future delivery dates, it is still possible for you to receive the phone on launch day. Keep the dream alive!

BIGGIE_SD
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I had my wifes phone charged yesterday and shipping info. The funny thing is Hers is comong from Mem. Ten. And mine is coming from West Chester mine is 256 SG and hers 256 Silv. Finally can rest easy now the waiting for it to get here game begins.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

my order is in the processing part shouldn't be long till I get the shipping part and hopefully before the 15th lol

0 Likes
BIGGIE_SD
Enthusiast - Level 1

So to answer everyones question, its not a single phone its a pallet filled with all our phones mine is in NJ as well coming from West chester. So they move a whole pallet of our phones together sorta like to a DC where Thurs they will ship overnight to your home. That way they get multiple so just imagine a full Semi filled with nothing but iPhone X pallets waiting to go to their DC (in this case) NJ it would seem. Rest easy our phones are on their way! 11/03 Day 1 Crew Represent lol..

0 Likes
grze14

So I got my CC charged yesterday night (10/31-1/1) and no shipping info since then.

iPhones ordered 10/27 12:05ish

Confirmation email received 12:41

0 Likes
CreightonCarr

I placed my order on 10/27 at about 1 minute past midnight.  Have never received a single confirmation email from Verizon.  Credit card charged yesterday, but order status says processing with ship by date of 11/3.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

I originally had a 11/15 date but just found out it will be here Friday by fedex!

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not sure about the Pallet in NJ sitting on a doc.... but mine isn't !! ha ha... Mine has been sitting in TN.... Going to UT.   Good luck to those of you showing new ship dates! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
RHOOCH38

Mine has been sitting in TN and I’m hoping it make its way down to CA By Friday... it does days overnight for delivery Friday.. hope to see movement tomorrow

0 Likes