Re: iPhone X order status
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone had any movement yet? My phone has been sitting in Tennessee for days now. I know they are holding it, but I’m wondering when it will finally start to move to Texas (where I live). Im guessing Thursday.

0 Likes
Infidex

I wouldn't expect any movement on phones until tomorrow.  When ordering, it said 2 day free shipping so Verizon has been charging cards for the last day and printing shipping labels, they should all be sitting there still and start movement tomorrow is my assumption based on past history of preorders and experience with how Verizon ships. 

0 Likes
Ja90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Donnat757​ cool! Did you already get a tracking number? I hope mine will get here at least next week instead of 2 weeks. Really hoping Friday but I may be asking for a lot.. I did order pretty late? 3:26, but I’m still getting the silver on 11/3.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Ja90, I did not get a tracking number as of yet...hoping it comes sometime today.  I hope you gets your Friday as well, but it seems the phones are coming out faster this year than before.  Good luck!

0 Likes
ASEDIA1056
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was charged last night. Received my tracking number this morning via the website. App no longer shows order processing at top and instead shows in Accounts-->Purchases as shipped! Scheduled delivery by Friday at 3:00pm (all times in EST). Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Specs:

iPhone X - Space Gray 256GB

Pre-order completed: Friday, 10/27 at ~3:05AM

Finally charged: Tuesday, 10/31 at ~9PM

Tracking # provided: Wednesday, 11/1 ~8AM

0 Likes
yujinlee32

The emails for my order had been going to another email address and completely missed the incorrect payment information email that came in on Saturday... JUST updated an hour ago and now I'm seeing the charge on my credit card. Do you guys think that I'll still be able to receive the phone by the original confirmation date of 11/3??? So stressed about it!

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

Last night, my order was "Processing" and this morning the status changed to "Shipped" and I have a tracking number.  Sweet!  What's odd is that my wife ordered hers a few minutes before I ordered mine and hers is still in Processing status.  Hopefully hers will ship today too.

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's something that strikes me as odd. I live in MD, when I got the tracking number for the shipment - the phone was in West Chester, PA after which it reached Coatesville, PA. It seemed like it was making it's way down to MD. I check today on the progress to find out that the package has now reached a FedEx Facility in Elizabeth, NJ. WTH?? Why would you go up north only to come back down south to make the delivery in the first place? This seems like a waste of time, effort and resources/money to do that.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in Texas. Mine went from West Chester, PA on Sunday to Elizabeth, NJ on Monday. Including today it's been there for 3 days. Given that's it's supposed to be delivered on 11/3 I would hope to see some movement later today in order to reach me by 11/3.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

I'm in the same boat. I live in NC and my iPhone is following the same route as yours. West Chester PA, to Coatesville PA, now Elizabeth, NJ "At Local Fedex facility. to come to NC. What really bothers me is this package has not showed up in my Fedex Ship Manager like others have. Verizon claims the shipping address is correct, but I've reached out to FedEx to confirm the shipping address They are supposed to phone or email me with information, but who knows. It's a little less stressful to know that mine is not the only package that has went up instead of going down.I will be livid if the package is still in NJ come Friday.

0 Likes