Re: iPhone X order status
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah dude, getting it 1 week later is WAAAYYY better than getting it 1 month later, or worse getting it next year. I honestly didn't think i was gonna get mine on the day of, specially since I had all kinds of loading issues with the website at the pre-order time. I thought getting in my order 20 mins after would best case scenario give me about a 2-3 weeks delivery time frame, it was a pleasant and nice surprise to see 11/3 as delivery date. Let's hope you get yours sooner than 10/11!

0 Likes
DeathWatch

Just got charged for the tax and 30 upgrade fee! 100 something USD. I ordered within the first 10min and have a 11/3 delivery day. It was processing and only a 1 USD pending charge. I imagine I would see the tracking number soon! Don't know why it took so long to charge my order but now they did!

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

My order status just changed from Pending to Processing.  Not sure what that means.  I could have sworn it was in Processing status before it went to Pending.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

My credit card just got charged!!  It looks like I'm getting my phone on Friday instead of 11/10....yaay!!!

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

The same thing happened for me last night. they'll have a tracking number for you ready by tomorrow morning.

0 Likes
kevinesque
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine went from pending to processing yesterday as well. That means they are preparing to ship it very soon. Expect a tracking number from FedEx by tomorrow morning. Mine was shipped at 6:57am today.

TRAVEASO34
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup my card was charged and status went from pending to processing!  Woot woot

0 Likes
swinegardner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got my tracking number and delivery for Friday! Will be out of town for a conference, but hopefully back in time to get over to FedEx to pick it up! Friday’s gonna be a looong day!

0 Likes
ASEDIA1056
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got charged ($134.72) and changed in app from “pending” to ”processing”!! We’re moving along!! My anxiety can settle down a bit for now lol

0 Likes
ASEDIA1056
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, never been so happy to see money disappear from my account before. This might be a one time feeling. Lol.

0 Likes