iPhone X doesn't consistently connect to wifi calling
ROBLEJ36

My wife's iPhone X doesn't automatically connect to wifi calling at our house (we live in a bad reception area, so have both a net extender and wifi). As a result, she frequently has calls where people can't hear her (she can hear them), or calls drop.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X doesn't consistently connect to wifi calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROBLEJ36, we definitely want to ensure that your wife is able to have clear conversations in her home. The great part of these new smartphones is all the advanced features, such as Wi-Fi calling, that they are able to support. We’d like to gain more insight into the matter to better assist. You’ve mentioned that you have both a network extend and Wi-Fi at home. How are the calls working for her when she’s connected to the network extender instead of Wi-Fi? Does anyone else in the home use Wi-Fi calling and experience any issues? Can you tell us what kind of signal she sees on her device when she comes across the audio issues or the dropped calls? You can confirm the Wi-Fi calling symbol at http://vz.to/2gS9m2R

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes