Re: iPhone X Pre-Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ESUSMIGUELGARCIAMORENO, I know it's exciting and we want you to be one of the first people to get that new phone.  We don't have any details to share right now about the when and how, but as soon as it becomes available we will provide you with your upgrade options.  In the mean time you can check out the phone by following the link: https://www.apple.com/

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bigjake21782
Enthusiast - Level 2

And here is that Verizon customer service. Zero help. Zero answers

This is going to be our opportunity to switch carriers I think

fuejo4u
Contributor - Level 1

sprmankalel wrote:

ISTVAN wrote:

September 17th you can preorder

Please look at Apple's website. This is incorrect. The original question is about the iPhone X (10) which will be available for pre-order on October 27.

The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will be available for pre-order on September 15. NOT the 17th.

There's nothing wrong with ISTVAN​'s answer. He/she said that you can preorder on September 17 which is true if preorder starts on September 15, right?

0 Likes
fuejo4u
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
corigurl
Enthusiast - Level 3

The phones were literally announced by Apple yesterday. What makes you think the Verizon employees would be trained on that yet?

Apple most likely wouldn't want the information leaked before their announcement, so I'm sure they have not given answers to the phone companies yet.

If you want to leave Verizon then leave.

bigjake21782
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lol trained on a date of release? Sorry but that's known internally I'm sure.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The original question was regarding when the will X be available to pre-order so saying September 17 is incorrect because it isn't available til Oct 27.

corigurl
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have worked in support for a phone carrier in the past, and yes they do make the employees wait until release dates to be trained.

Back when I worked there the iphone 6 came out, and we did not know any details until the DAY the preodering became available....

Not efficient. And no, I did not work for Verizon.

0 Likes
bigjake21782
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good lord I didn't ask for details. All that was asked is preordering going to be available on the Verizon site the same day as the Apple site. If Verizon can't answer that. They probably should get out of the phone business since everyone is over taking them in service quality and availability as well as price.

This thread has confirmed why we have decided to leave them and since all our devices are paid off why we will just jump carriers for the iPhone release.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This thread is and its contributions are made by Verizon Wireless customer. This community is not a direct link to customer support. You already have that in your pocket. It is called your Verizon mobile phone.

When do YOU suppose pre-orders of the iPhone X would be available through www.vzw.com? On December 1st? Seriously, why would Verizon make the pre-order date on their website after Apple?

0 Likes