Re: iPhone X Pre Order Shipped
norskejan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my Silver 256 GB X promptly after midnight as soon as the Apple Store came online. My order went through smoothly and I quickly received an email confirmation with a delivery date of Friday Nov. 3.

As of now, 7:20PM Nov. 1, I have still not received an update. My order merely reads “Preparing to Ship.”

I chatted online with Apple yesterday and they told me not to worry, despite expressing concern that I live in a remote location...and I AM concerned! Things happen...with deliveries here...crossing fingers I won’t have to wait until Monday.   

0 Likes
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

iDroid, it's awesome that you were able to place your iPhone X order so smoothly. We're always looking to improve our processes. It will be worth the wait. Is there anything that we can help with?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
itsmskmarie

I also preordered mine right at midnight 10/27 but didn’t hear anything so decided to call them just now. Apparently I had to update my payment method but I wasn’t notified of this at all! So the rep took my payment and upgraded my free two day shipping to overnight. Will be getting it Tuesday.  

If i never called my order would’ve been cancelled on Monday    The order status page is completely unhelpful. Every time I preorder on Verizon I never see or get any updates on its status. It’ll say it’s processing until it’s delivery day then I’ll get tracking info. Suggestion to fix the Order Status page, Verizon!

0 Likes