Re: iPhone X Pre Order Shipped
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live in Texas and my package is sitting in Elizabeth, NJ for the past 2 days. I suspect it will leave there later today in order to arrive on 11/3.

JAMGREEN52

I was charged for my phone but haven’t received any shipping information. It just says processing. When will I know more.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

Mine was shipped out today.  What's strange is that my wife ordered hers a few minutes before I did and hers is still in the Processing stage.  Maybe it will update later today.

0 Likes
Infidex

My phones are on the move, they went from pick up to fedex facility this morning, to being scanned departing around lunch time, we'll see what fedex location they arrive at next on their way from TN to Texas.

0 Likes
grze14

I'm in the same boat. CC charged yesterday night (10/31-1/1) and no shipping info since then.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine has shipped for Friday and I had original date of 11/15

0 Likes
MICLAN85

I noticed that when I went to Order Status under 'Service and Support' at the bottom of the page, that provided me more info than when going to 'My Verizon' > Orders.  I found a tracking number there.  Hours later I did receive emails about said tracking #.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

i did the same thing.

0 Likes
CTSV

Mines been hanging out in Memphis too. Just got off the phone with a Verizon rep that put me on hold while he spoke to fedex. Supposedly fedex had some sort of issue going on but they assured both of us that the delivery date will remain 11/3. Here’s to hoping  

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

They are told to hold the orders till release date.

0 Likes