how to apply $300 off for my upgrade to iPhone X? Verizon replied it was approved!
Nwe
Enthusiast - Level 1

how to apply $300 off for my upgrade to iPhone X? Verizon replied it was approved!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to apply $300 off for my upgrade to iPhone X? Verizon replied it was approved!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new iPhone X, Nwe. We hope you're enjoying your phone so far. We're here to address any concerns you may have. You can learn more your trade in and how to redeem the credit here, http://spr.ly/6580DGdME in f*.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how to apply $300 off for my upgrade to iPhone X? Verizon replied it was approved!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nwe,

We want to ensure all our customers get the promotions they qualify for. Let's confirm some details. Did you recently purchase an iPhone X with this promotion? Did you receive confirmation that the promotions discount was approved?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes