Re: change in delivery date
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I think it's kinda messed up that those who actually got to preorder the phone are seeing the same dates as someone who ordered the phone launch day or after. Preorders should be first priority to me.

0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree Ken, and I'd like to think that's the case.  I just believe the demand for the 256GB phones was tremendous and they're still playing catch-up.

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

yeah the 256 gb are in such high demand that shipping the 64 gb is a breeze probably

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah that's probably what's going on. So we will be the one getting our phones last of the preoders then I'm assuming especially is if you got the SG model.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are eager to get the iPhone X to you. I would like the opportunity to check status of your order. I will send you a private message so that I can better assist.

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
foto71
Enthusiast - Level 2

So much drama in ordering. Checked VZ app this morning to see EDD gone and replaced with "were gettin your order ready." Glad it "is in the works."

my EDD was 12/1, then 12/6, then 12/13. Ordered 256GB SG X on 10/28 - late morning/early afternoon.

cannot wait to play with my new toy!

0 Likes