Re: change in delivery date
JASSJ5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pittsburgh, PA

0 Likes
Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

I’m wondering the same thing. Mine hasn’t changed either but I know a lot of ppl’s have. I even called VZW and they couldn’t tell me anything either.

0 Likes
Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

What model of iPhone X did you order?

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

Frankfort KY

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ERLCOL83 Trust me, I understand. We don't actually ship the devices from this location so we are not aware of any changes until they happen. For your sake, I hope you get it early.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's so awesome to here Missy090! Congratulations! We are always here for you. If you need anything else, you know how to reach us. Here's a great link that I always like to share: http://goo.gl/xkettR.

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are eager to get you device to you, Shay1008.

Some devices are shipping earlier than expected as we receive inventory. You will receive a confirmation email when your specific device ships.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
christinabell10
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order went from pending to processing on the app and I'm showing a pending charge on my credit card! I'm hoping that means I'll get it early next week! I ordered a 256 silver on 10/27 at 7:15 am PT. When I look at my order status on the website no longer shows the original 12/1 shipping date.

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

it should, my card was charged yesterday. and i received my shipping info today

Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should get it Tues or Wed then.