Re: change in delivery date
JMD1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered 6am EST on 10/27, EDD of 12/1.  Night before last, credit card charged.  Late last night, got email that phone was shipped.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

what color and gb did you get?

0 Likes
JMD1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

slate gray 64gb

0 Likes
ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

okay, I am just too anxious and was wondering if I could expect it sooner. I ordered both colors in the 256 gb?

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

you better stay in line, because you'd be mad as heck because the wait would be even longer

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

I am too, it is kind of hard seeing everyone get theirs while waiting to see just some type of movement

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

foto71,

We know it can be frustrating to wait for that awesome new phone to ship. We are limited by the stock that Apple sends to us. The ship by date is an estimate only and is subject to change. We apologize for any inconvenience.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Missy090
Enthusiast - Level 3

My card was charged last night and my IphoneX Silver 256G was shipped today! From EDD 12/1 to now being delivered 11/10

ERLCOL83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh ehm ghee!!!! I can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
SHAKEMA284
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had an estimated delivery date of 12/1 and my phone will be here tomorrow it shipped on the 7th and my credit card was charged on the 6th for the taxes.

0 Likes