Re: XS Max poor LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing these additional details for us,, jadams920. Do you also have 1 bar when you are outside your home? Does your signal fluctuate?

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
nothing953
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have poor LTE, I work in Westfield ma 01085 and show 2 LTE bars but get NO service

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to see that you are having some trouble with your service, nothing953 I know that being able to use your phone is imperative. Please share more information with me. What is the make and model of your phone? How far do you have to travel in order for your service to improve? Are you seeing this No Service indoors or outdoors? 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
Sergekal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got this problem when I switched from beyond unlimited to one of the new unlimited plans.

0 Likes
Jadams920
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea. My wife and I are moving elsewhere and to different phones. I’m going back to Android and she can go back to her iphone8. These new phones are garbage and being told to reset Airplane mode,is not a fix. 

0 Likes
Jadams920
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don’t bother sharing anything. You do that then they string you along asking about of new stuff in the next 3 exchanges. Numerous complaints about the same thing but no real fixes. Admit the phones don’t work properly on this network. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sergekal, our number one goal is to make sure you have the best possible service. I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing problems with a data connection since moving to a new plan. Allow us to help make sure we figure this issue out. What exact plan are you currently on? At this time, how much data has your line used in this billing cycle? (You can check this conveniently via your My Verizon app by viewing these steps https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205730/ ) Can you please describe to me the exact troubles you are having with data? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would hate to see you leave us, and we do not want you to feel this way about your devices. It's definitely worrying to see you're experiencing poor LTE signal on your iPhone XS Max, and we are here to help. Please tell us, what overall services are being impacted on your devices? Is this happening while being indoors or outdoors?
The following link will guide you through the process of performing a network settings reset on your devices. This will help us make sure that your devices are in sync with the network. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
poorsignal70005
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Something doesn't pass the smell test here.  I had an Iphone 6 prior to buying the iPhone XS.  I never had an signal issues (inside or out) with my 6.  I now have 1-2 bars at best.  When I turn on airplane mode and then tunr off, I briefly have 4 bars for a minute or so, then returns to the 1-2 bars.  My wife has an 8, and she doesn;t have these issues at all.  What's really going on here? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to us today. It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience, and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your service. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? Does this occur indoors? What services are being impacted?  

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes