Re: Wrong Shipping Address to iPhone X order.
JACSCH82
Enthusiast - Level 1

Happened to me. Have always had phones shipped to my work. It defaulted to Home. So now I have 12/1 ship date. I have spoken via chat, on phone, and twitter. ‘nothing can be done’ They filled out form and still nothing. Looks like time to switch carriers. So disgusted with Verizon right now!!!!

mlodybaranek

FedEx told me to call verizon but after i read all of the posts seems like i would have to change my DL to get it tomorrow........

The one problem i have is there ins nobody at the address there to even sign for it

I know people that live there ...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aas2116, you deserve the best customer service every time you reach us. Sorry that we had issues with your order. We appreciate your feedback about the process. Has everything been resolved? How can we help?

0 Likes
lando13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Once again, a VZW rep responded to my posts and sent me a PM, and once again NO response. I messaged back within an hour.

This is so unnerving. I’m switching carriers as soon as my phone arrives.

0 Likes
aas2116

Yes and no, the address was updated and fedex has confirmed the new address over the phone, however I have not received the device yet and the tracking does not show an updated delivery estimate.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICDUC14,

I know how it feels to wait for an awesome device like the iPhone X, as I have a pre-order as well. I'm sorry that the order was place for the wrong address and I understand that you've addressed this issue on multiple occasions which you've been advised of receiving your device on Monday 11/6. I wish there were a way that would could expadite your order at this time, but unfortunately we don't have that ability. How can we make this a better experience at this time.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mlodybaranek, we definitely do want to ensure that you can get your device as soon as possible. I'm sorry to hear that your original address on the account at the time of the order was not correct, as we do default to the billing address for pre-orders in order to prevent fraud from occurring as much as possible. In order for us to assist you with sending updated information to FedEx, I have sent you a direct message, so please reply there at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.

​KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lando13, help is here as you deserve only the best in service. The last thing we want to see is you leaving us. You deserve answers regarding your phone. Let's get this figured out. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JACSCH82,

We'd never want to see you leave us. We understand that having your device sent to the correct address is everything. While we're unable to change the date you'll receive your order, we can confirm that it's going to the correct address for you. We've sent you a Private Message to gather some additional information. Please check your inbox and respond there.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure you're excited about getting your new device, aas2116. I would love to be able to review the order with you. I've sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that message for me.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes