Why Am I Having Trouble Getting The New iPhone X?
alleged

I just want to make this clear before i start talking and i don't sound very official, i'm only 15 years old and my dad wanted to surprise me with a new iphone x that was going to come out on the 3rd and would be ready for pickup on the 4th and he had told me that pre orders started on the 27th of october but in are case we could have stayed up until 3 am to pre order the phone but one of your verizon stores insured me 2 times that i would have the phone on the 4th so we didnt have to stay up to pre order... now moving on from then the pre order said that the phone would be here on dec.1st and i was pretty mad including that fact that one of your stores said that i would have it on the 4th and one of the mangers calling me a ungreatful teen and that hurts just a little. me and my dad are pretty bummed out, mostly me but i knew how much it meant to him getting me this phone because i'm still recovering from a concussion that lasted 3-4 months and i'm doing really well in school which means the world to him. so please if you read this and can help me in any way please contact me i will give you my phone number and everything. thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Am I Having Trouble Getting The New iPhone X?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly apologize for the trouble that you are having getting your phone. I know a lot of us are eager to receive this phone. We fill orders in the order that they are received. We wouldn't have a way to 100% guarentee that it will be available by the time it launches. As soon as we have the inventory from Apple, we will ship out those devices.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes