When is Verizon going to acknowledge and fix the iPhone X activation issues?
TODWHI23

Been trying for 2 hours to activate my phone. Clearly Verizon is having a meltdown and is completely ignoring it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to acknowledge and fix the iPhone X activation issues?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Try restarting your device. My activation did not work the first time. I restarted my phone, got the message that it was waiting to activate. Two minutes later I was activated and my phone is been working just fine ever since. Good luck, I hope you get your new device activated really soon.

0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to acknowledge and fix the iPhone X activation issues?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you verify your old phone has been turned off and the SIM card removed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

When mine didn't activate over the air it asked if I wanted to connect to iTunes to try to activate it which I did and it activated.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

I had this problem too but it was because I forgot to turn off Find My IPhone on my old phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TODWHI23, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty activating your new phone. Please reply to my Direct Message, for individual assistance getting your device activated.

Thanks,

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes