Re: Weak iPhone X reception.
dramagical

Same issue!  Have been dealing with Verizon support for the past 4 months to no avail.  New phones, restes, restores, new SIM cards, hoop after hoop.  I have been a loyal Verizon Wireless customer for 15 years and have NEVER had these problems until "upgrading" to the iPhone X Max.  I'm giving them 1 more week and then sadly I am going to have to switch carriers.  

0 Likes
Babbbrian
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded to the IPhone XS around 6 months or so ago. I noticed my Bluetooth had much less range. I dropped calls where I had not dropped  calls in years. Had to walk outside to talk on the phone.  WiFi range was less. Speed tests were worse on my Verizon service than a 4 or 5 year old iPhone. 
I finally knew it was an issue and Verizon swapped my SIM card and changed some settings. No difference. 
Verizon sent me a new XS. No difference. 
I researched online and it appears a lot of people have had antennae/reception issues with the “X” phones. It also appears it is because of the Intel vs Qualcomm hardware. 

Im trying to figure out whether to go back to an IPhone 8 or what to do. I use my phone as a small business owner and almost never use a computer for my paperwork. 

Im perplexed at this issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Babbbrian,

We always want you to have the best experience with your VZW service. I definitely want to look more closely into this, and help you with a resolution. Thank you for trying the steps that have been completed so far. To confirm, your experience since the XS was received (either a new one or a replacement) is completely different from your iPhone 8? Are you aware of any other VZW customers having the same experience? Please share these additional details, we're here to help.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes