Voicemail
Marko27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m getting somebody else’s voicemails, as well as my own.  And I can’t delete them!  

These aren’t robocalls or telemarking or ordinary wrong numbers.  They’re real people expecting to reach someone else, often re-calling after several days.

I can definitely delete messages left FOR ME, but these are undeleteable.

I called 611 and got to tech support, but they didn’t help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's worrying to see you continue receiving voicemail messages not intended for you and that you're unable to delete them. We are here to help. Could you please try deleting these messages while being disconnected from Wi-Fi? Do you know if the calls you're receiving are trying to reach your number or a different number? If these calls are being made to a different number, are you familiar with this number? This last question will help us identify if the calls being made to the other number are being forwarded to yours.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
Marko27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I am worried that Verizon has now acquired real privacy breach!

Calls are appearing on 6508340366.  They appear to be legit calls to one or more unknown users.  They appeared about 8/5 or 8/6 for the first time.  Call dates are as old as 2018.

If you give me a place to send them, I’ll forward screenshots.  Reach me at (650) 267-0387 - the issue is on my wife’s line.

0 Likes