Voicemail
Brooke23

Anybody having an issue with their voicemail boxes saying its full when its not?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
bearone21
Legend

no

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a notification that your mailbox is full can be very confusing when it is not. I can only imagine Brooke23. I would like to look closer into this for you. Can you tell me dis any new updates or any new applications been applied to the device?

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Branchia

I am having the same problem.  Callers tell me my vm is full when i show them all cleared, and deleted.  How do we clear this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to know when your voicemail box is truly full or not Branchia. I do apologize that you are getting conflicting information. I would love to help. Where are you looking that shows your voicemail is full? What happens when you call *86? Does it show that your box is full? 

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
ktate2181

Yes, this is a known and current issue with Apple that Verizon is fixing for customers.  (what i was told by Verizon Support).  My company phone was having this issue along with one of our sales team members.  You should be able to fix by using the "old fashioned" method by dialing *86.  If not, Verizon support can fix and it doesn't take very long.

0 Likes