Re: Voicemail full
Ladieschoice
Enthusiast - Level 1

IPhone XR, it has happened for a couple days and in the past

catlady4849
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's happening to me now even though I've deleted voicemails.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sstepans, we are here to help! I would be happy to provide the best assistance possible. What type of phone do you have? Have you tried restarting your device after removing Voicemails via *86? Do you currently have Visual Voicemail? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear patentexaminer, this is a known issue and is currently under investigation. Please reach out to Customer Service at 800-922-0204 so that they can reset your Voicemail feature on our end.

StephannieP_VZW
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, alandorfman, and thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be more than happy to assist you with any questions, or concerns you have regarding your Verizon device. How long has this been happening for? AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to check your voicemail messages is very important, catlady4849. I am happy to assist. While this is a known issue, there are some details we want to go over with you. When you go into your 'Settings' and then 'General', followed by 'About', what do you have listed for 'Version'? Also, what happens when you dial *86? Do you have any voicemail messages when you dial in?

GregL_VZW

0 Likes
NANCIGARDNER
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is the Resolve on this please?

0 Likes
NANCIGARDNER
Enthusiast - Level 2

for the last 2 weeks. Can you resolve please?

0 Likes
NANCIGARDNER
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did this also. No Resolve. 

0 Likes
patentexaminer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I shut down the phone and waited a minute to restart it. When I did, the warning of full mailbox was gone. I didn't do anything else.

0 Likes