Verizon, is this your "new level" of customer service?!!!!
Spicy-Ryan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Amazon Prime cannot connect with Verizon LET. Done many troubleshooting with Amazon and it turns out to be the LET problem. Called Verzion, asked for "technical support", was connected to the wrong department and they transferd my call to "technical support", was put me on hold for 30 min. no response. Called again, asked again for "technical support", was connected again to a wrong department!!!! it is obvious this is intentional! the guy transfers me this time to the Apple!!! Apple people have no fudging clue as they should not have since this was the carrier issue not the phone! Called back Verizon again, put on hold again indefinitely!! 

Verizon customer service seems to have declined big time from a competent, sharp, caring customer service to an incompetent, time-wasting, and insulting one!! Wonderful!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon, is this your "new level" of customer service?!!!!
mama23dogs
Legend

I’m assuming you mean LTE (long term evolution)   

I’m a recent return to Verizon from AT&T and took the unlimited plan on android phones and an iPad.  I’m having no problem play prime video on either device.  

Can you explain what’s going on?

Which plan do you have?   

Did you set prime to use cellular data?

0 Likes
Spicy-Ryan
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Amazon Prime app cannot sign in saying that the "connection is lost", which is not correct. Yes, 4G, LTE. My device is an iphone 10 max running iOS 12.4. I can sign in with Wifi, which implies that this is not the phone probelm nor the Amazon Prime problem. It ought to be either LTE problem or some particualr compabibilty issues bentten LTE and Amazon Prime. 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Prime app defaults to Wifi use within app settings.  And data use can be turned off in main phone cellular data settings.   So there are 2 ways to block data use.  

Please check within your prime video settings (as pictured)

8867903F-AF93-4245-8B64-194F89D81485.jpeg

If that didn’t work.  Close app.  Reload and see if it’s working.

If that didn’t work, delete the app.  Redownload, check settings again.

0 Likes