Verizon Canceled My iPhone X Order?!
KNATEDOWG

I received an email from Verizon yesterday congratulating me on the fact that I successful canceled my iPhone X order that was supposed to be delivered 11/3, and then a second email saying thanks for my iPhone order but now delivered 12/1?! What in the world! I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER. I called and they said that Verizon ran out of phones so they canceled my order and placed another one. Here is the thing, I placed my order the moment Verizon opened the flood gates. I have a friend who placed her order after I did and she is getting hers. I do not understand the process and now very frustrated. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND VERIZON!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Canceled My iPhone X Order?!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As this is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service, it might be a day or two before any of VZW reps that roam this community will respond. If you need immediate assistance, please contact customer support at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
axel_2078
Contributor - Level 2

This also happened to me when I preordered the Galaxy S5 back in 2014.  For some reason, when I placed the order, it was entered in the system twice, like I had ordered it twice.  The problem cleared itself, but not before my bank was charged twice.  They immediately thought it was fraud and cancelled the charge, which prompted Verizon to send me an email saying my order was cancelled. I called them back and spoke to the fraud department and they explained what happened, but claimed that the order wasn't actually cancelled.  I then called back later to speak with a Verizon rep to make sure that was still the case.  They told me, that my order wasn't cancelled and I was still good to go.  Awesome!  Then, the next day, I get another email telling me that my order was cancelled.  I called Verizon again to check on it and sure enough, they had cancelled my order after all.  I was really angry because I had to order again and was now at the bottom of the list, which was now after launch day.  I feel your pain.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be equally frustrated as well to find out my order was canceled Knatedowg. I know you want the phone in your hands asap. I can review your account to see what options you have. I have sent you a Private Message so we can assist you further.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nick_tx

My order wasnt cancelled but was stolen in transit. FedEx was the shipper. I had an empty iphone x box delivered on 11/15. I have tried my best to get Verizon to correct this issue.  However, all I seem to get from the call center is filling out a form is all we can do to get you another one In process. I am very irritated with Verizon and their lack of effort to correct this problem. I have trled multiple time to speak with a manager but he supervisors just say and repeat, I am the highest person you can speak with. I am about done with Verizon after all this. Is there anyone that can get me in touch with someone other than a call center supervisor?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sad to hear about that experience. You deserve to get assistance with getting this situation completely resolved. We have sent you a Private Message. Please only respond to that message going forward.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kkennedy5514

Same thing happened to me. Had to call and FINALLY found out that they had no clue why but now I had to place a new order. I ordered Nov. 4 but now because of whatever Verizon’s issue is I’m sure I’m at the bottom of the list :/. I’m switching from sprint but this is making me question whether that was a good idea. It seems like others who ordered when I originally did are getting their phones this week... so let’s just say I’m more than annoyed that I likely will not be getting mine anytime soon. Definitely call.

0 Likes
RODWIS23

The same thing just happened to me, my wife ordered an IPhone X on 11/1 and we just received an email saying her order was successfully canceled, what?  We didn't initiate a cancellation.  We have be VW customer for many year and this is not acceptable, if they do not straighten this out we will be leaving!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RODWIS23,

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened with your iPhone X order beig canceled. We don't want this to be the reason you think about leaving us. I will be happy to take a look inot the details of your order and make sure everything is accurate. I have send you a Private Message so we can proceed.

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes