VERIZONE WIRELESS IS AWFUL!!!!!
jgiuffri
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I am so tired of Verizon Wireless.  Their customer service and their managers are terrible and do not care about their loyal customers.  I have been a customer for 15 years have spent almost 30k with this account.  I recently purchased an over-price XS Iphone which is no better than my iphone 5.

Yesterday, my phone was acting up and bugging out in several ways, the touch screen kept messing up my texts, the battery doesnt stay charged more than the 5.  The last straw was when I used Siri and tried to GPS directions to a destinatation, it took me somewhere wrong.  I used the voice command and gave it a destination address.  Siri then acknowled what I said perfectly, and it took me 3000 miles out of the way of my intended destination.  I tried it 10 times with the same issue and understandably upset I through the dang thing agains the wall.

When contacting Customer Service, each one kept giving me the same answer that they would not replace the phone unless I did a claim with another company and jump through all the hoops of your bad processes.  When explaining to the customer service person, they were not listening to my situation and bending a rule to do the right thing.  They kept repeating themselves like robots.

I spoke to 2 Customer Service Representatiives.  I had to ask them about 8 times for a manager.  Then it took about 15 minutes holding on chat for a Supervisor named Casey who was not helpful and simply kept repeating the same things as his employees.  I have spent almost 30k with your garbage company and I don't appreciate the rigid approach your teams have in place.

I will in fact be escalating the issue all the way to CEO level till I get a free replacement ship to me.  And if that person gives me a wrong answer too, I will seek legal action.

Kind Regards,

Joe G

Labels (1)
Re: VERIZONE WIRELESS IS AWFUL!!!!!
Weth
Legend

Even though you bought it at Verizon, take the phone to an Apple store if you have one in a reasonable distance from you. They will get your phone taken care of. 

Also remember, for Apple products, the prices are set by Apple, not anyone else including Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: VERIZONE WIRELESS IS AWFUL!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry to hear about the issues with your phone and getting help with customer service. We would never want you to leave the Verizon family and I'm confident we can help without a need to escalate the matter. This is not the experience we want for you. Your tenure with us is nothing short of outstanding. It sounds like you have talked with customer service already and so that we don't repeat any troubleshooting what steps have you already taken to troubleshoot? Have you installed anything new on the phone and is everything including apps and the operating system up to date?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes