VERIZON - WHAT HAPPENED? - 4G LTE coverage is so poor!
heilj

I have a property in Hocking Hills close to Hide-away hills in Logan Ohio and LTE coverage comes and goes every few minutes. Not sure if it is a tower issue or something else but the area is pretty highly populated and have spoke with several Verizon customers with different devices and we are all experincing the same issues. Flips from 2 Bars LTE to 1Bar LTE to 3g to 1x. all within a few minutes.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON - WHAT HAPPENED? - 4G LTE coverage is so poor!
boringusername
Master - Level 1

They could be doing work. Also I wouldn't call Hocking County with a population of 28,000 "highly populated"

0 Likes
heilj

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I agree Hocking county isn't like a city population wise. What I was saying is this portion of the county with the hide-away hill commuity is highly populated in comparsion to most other rual areas in the county. This has been going on for serveral months. Couple people switched to AT&T and seem to be happier which is pretty suppising to me since my experience in the past is verzion was always the best in ohio rural areas.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

my son recently switched to at& t & now needs wi-fi + wi-fi extender.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, heilj. Having reliable service is essential, so I understand your frustration when your signal fluctuates. We're here to help. When did this begin? What is the closest intersection to the location where this last occurred?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes