Re: Updated delivery date 12/13
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dcrews72, we welcome you to the Verizon family! We are excited to see you have ordered the iPhone X and we understand the eagerness to wanting to start utilizing your new phone. Thank you for updating us that your credit has been charged, you will receive an email shortly regarding your tracking information. You will be able to continue reviewing the process of your order by following this link http://vz.to/2hjyNaB. We also want to make sure you are set up for success for when your device arrives. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2i4WHHN for device set up and activation instructions.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pbvzw

One of the iPhones I ordered shipped (256GB Silver) and will be in on Thursday! The other one (SG 256BG) is still pending saying ship date is 12/13. I'm switching both lines from ATT. Do I have to wait until I get both phones delivered or can I activate one at a time?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be simpler to wait especially if the phone in the later delivery is going to be used on the account owner's line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pbvzw, welcome to our family and congratulations on getting the new phones! I can’t wait until I am able to order the iPhone X. You can activate the first phone that comes in, by doing that it will not mess up the activation for the other phone.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JohnS816

Where can you find out shipping dates for the pre-ordered iPhoneX?

0 Likes
guitar_t-bone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got a text that mine is on its way to be delivered on Thursday.

Ordered 256GB Space Gray on 11/12

Received text stating order was received on 11/27 at 20:35

Received text with tracking number on 11/28 at 23:05

Cheers.

0 Likes
JohnS816

Thanks for the quick reply and info. I ordered the same type as you did just 5 days later. Maybe I’ll get lucky with an earlier delivery date too.

Cheers,

John

0 Likes
TMT1971
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered silver 256 gb on 11/10 with edd of 12/6. It will be here tomorrow so maybe they are running a week ahead of schedule.

0 Likes
pbvzw

My second iPhone just shipped! it will be here by friday!! Close to 2 weeks early for both phones!

Can't wait

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JohnS816,

We understand there is great anticipation for this phone. We do pur best to ship the devices out as soon as possible. Check your Order Status http://vz.to/2zUzodf at anytime for the latest updates.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes